Patch 2.20.08 includes the following items:
- Reports > Wage Subsidies: Updated the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) report.
- Updated the export file to be compatible with newer versions of the CRA speadsheets.
- Added a new export file option: On leave with pay (Yes or No).
- Added new options to select pre-crisis pay periods from 2019 or 2020.
- After installing this patch, the wage subsidy reports will be the second item in the Reports menu.
- Please read this guide: How to use Easypay's Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) report / export
This patch also includes all items from earlier patches:
Patch 2.20.07 (released June 25, 2020)
- July 1, 2020 tax table changes for B.C. and YUKON.
Patch 2.20.06d (released May 4, 2020)
- Reports > Wage Subsidies: Added a new report for the 75% Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy announced by the federal government. After installing this patch, the wage subsidy reports will be the second item in the Reports menu.
Patch 2.20.05 (released March 26, 2020)
- Added a new report that calculates the 10% Temporary Wage Subsidy announced by the federal government. After installing this patch, the report will be the second item in the Reports menu.
Patch 2.20.04 (released February 6, 2020)
- Fixes an issue in patch 2.20.03 that resulted in the under-calculation of federal tax for employees whose federal net claim amount in their profile is LESS than $12,298.
Patch 2.20.03 (released January 22, 2020)
- Recently announced increase to the federal Basic Personal Amount: Updated the payroll calculation routines and TD1 Update in the Utilities menu.
- Periodic > ROE > Edit: Fixed the calendar button for First Day Worked.
Patch 2.20.02a (released December 31, 2019)
- Periodic > Customizer > Import Timecards (Easypay interface): Fixed a run-time error that may occur when importing timecards.